Dr. Roderick S. Kuo
MB BS, FRACS (Orth), FAOrthA,
Dr Kuo is an Orthopaedic surgeon, specialising in Foot & Ankle and Trauma surgery.
He is associated with Specialty Orthopaedics, a group of specialists who operate out of The Sydney Adventist, Norwest Private and Macquarie University Hospitals; with consulting rooms at Parramatta, Bella Vista, Macquarie University and Wahroonga.
He is also a Fellow of the:
- Australian Orthopaedic Association;
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons;
- Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society;
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society;
- Australian Orthopaedic Trauma Society;
- Australian Medical Association;
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
|Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Achilles Tendon Tear / Rupture
- Flat Feet
- High Arch Feet
- Ankle Fracture / Sprains
- Syndesmosis Injury
- Lisfranc Injuries
- Calcaneal Fractures
- Tibial Fractures
- Pilon Fractures
- Ligament Reconstructions
- Joint Replacement